HACIENDA SAMANA BAY HOTEL & RESIDENCES
As required by the Dominican Republic Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Public Health,
Hacienda Samana Bay is working in following the necessary measures to make your experience at our hotel and restaurants safe.
1. Guest temperature check upon arrival with a digital thermometer.
2. Guests must inform the reception staff if they are experiencing health symptoms of any type and/or if they have been in direct contact with anyone with a COVID-19 diagnosis within the last 14 days.
3. If a guest indicates that they need to follow quarantine or isolation during their stay, they registered a high temperature or showed any other COVID-19 symptoms, HSB staff is trained to apply the isolation protocol and contact medical services if needed.
4. Guests are welcome to pre-pay for their reservation. We will have the room keys sanitized and ready.
5. 2 meters apart marks are placed on the floor in our reception area to indicate safe distance to guest or group of guests traveling together while they wait to check-in.
6. In case guests forget to bring their own, our staff will provide face masks, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, disposable gloves, alcohol swabs/pads, disposable tissues as needed.
7. All reception counters will be disinfected after each guest checks-in/out and throughout the day including room keys.
8. Guest luggage will be disinfected at arrival.
9. We will only offer daily housekeeping and enter your room to clean and sanitize based on your request, and at the end of your stay. Rooms are not re-rented for 72 hours thereafter. All laundry and linens will be washed at high temperature using CDC guidelines.
COMMON AREAS PROTOCOL:
1. Hand sanitizer is available in all common areas, bathrooms, dining room and reception.
2. All common areas are constantly disinfected with hospital-grade sanitizing chemicals, as well as door handles, furniture, barstools, floors, etc.
3. Public bathrooms have a designated staff member assigned to sanitize at all times and remind guest to wash, wash, wash their hands at all times. 20 seconds recommended with warm water.
4. Restaurant tables and furniture will be 6 feet apart at all times and guests will be advised to keep social distancing with other guests not with their party.
5. Dining will not be a buffet. Complimentary breakfast is included in all reservations and will be served accordingly. Guest will order lunch and dinner a la carte delivered at their table. Please do not move tables without notifying staff. There will be no self-serve of any kind.
7. Menus are no longer printed.There will be a QR-CODE at each table to see the menu.
HOTEL STAFF PROTOCOL:
1. In our staff meetings we reiterate the importance of proper handwashing technique with frequency. We consider this one of the most important steps for the safety and health of our guests and staff. All staff members are required to wash their hands frequently and most importantly when re-entering their work stations.
2. Employee temperature checks at the start and end of every shift.
3. In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
4. All hotel staff will wear face masks.
5. Kitchen area will have a designated sanitizing station for all deliveries. All kitchen staff will wear face coverings, hand disposable gloves and
LET’S ALL DO OUR PART TO REDUCE THE SPREAD:
Wear a mask while interacting with staff or while in public spaces. Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
Limit your interactions with large groups.
If you cough or sneeze, please do it into your elbow or a napkin even if you are wearing a face mask then sanitize/wash your hands immediately.
If you are experiencing symptoms of a fever, stay home. And if you’ve already arrived to Hacienda Samana Bay Hotel & Residences, then please stay in your room and notify the reception immediately.
HOTEL SERVICES & AMENITIES
Hacienda Samana Bay is fully committed to our customer satisfaction. Hours are subject to change.
For questions please call (809)347-0058
Dining | Open Daily
Breakfast: 7:00 am - 10:30 am
Lunch: 12:00 m - 3:30 pm
Dinner: 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Rooftop Pool & Snacks | Open Daily
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Gym | Open Daily
7:00 am - 10:30 pm
Limited housekeeping services are provided daily upon request only. Housekeeping services currently are:
- Refresh and replace towels
- Trash service
Reception | Open 24h
Check-in | 3:00 pm
Check-out | 12:00 m
Late check-out & early check-in | Upon Availability
Rooftop Bar | Open Daily
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
In-Room Dining | Available Daily
7:00 am - 10:30 pm
Turndown service is temporarily paused.